In light of the developments around the new coronavirus, COVID-19, we are sharing the guidelines below with our clients, and we would like to make you aware. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your local Ethos hospital.
Guidelines in light of COVID-19
At Ethos, the health and safety of our clients and team members is always a top priority. To limit the spread of the new coronavirus, please follow these guidelines when visiting our hospitals. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Wash your hands with soap and water prior to visiting our hospital.
- Use provided hand sanitizer upon arriving and leaving.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose if you cough or sneeze, using a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Keep a safe social distance (6 feet) between yourself and others when possible.
- Avoid shaking hands.
If you are experiencing symptoms of coronavirus disease, i.e. have fever, cough, or shortness of breath, it is critical that you to contact us to discuss your appointment or emergency visit, so that we can discuss how to best proceed. Upon speaking, we may ask you to find someone else to bring your pet to our hospital to receive care.
For the Latest Information on COVID-19
You can always find our latest information about our response to COVID-19 on our blog. We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves. Please check back for updates.
For more information on COVID-19, visit the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.